I finally got my booty out of bed this morning and did some Yoga before work. Rodney Yee’s 20-minute Morning Workout was a perfect start to my day, and I did it right in my living room! In fact, I am going to make it a habit to get up 20 minutes earlier for some pre-work yoga time!
After yoga I whipped up a peppermint protein frappuccino. Yummy stuff, but I still want to tweak the recipe a bit before posting!
At work I did what I always do… baked cupcakes of course! :).
After work I ran 3 miles outside! Three slow-mo miles…
After my productive start to the day, I have lost some momentum by working on social media classwork all afternoon… For lack of more stimulating information I decided to give you some of my favorite links to yoga things!
My Beginner Yoga Favorites:
- Favorite Yoga blogger – Jen at Peanut Butter Runner, shares her experiences as a Yoga teacher, helpful tips, and inspiration.
- Favorite Yoga Pants – Bally’s Total Fitness 2-pack. I got mine for 21.98 at Sam’s Club (that’s a deal!!).
- Favorite Yoga Mat – Gaiam Prosperity Mat from Target.
- Favorite Yoga Prop- Yoga Blocks!! I was told not to be ashamed of using blocks if I can’t reach the ground… so I’m not :)!
- Favorite Yoga Class- Bikram Yoga! I think I would like hot yoga anywhere, so I suggest you find one near you ASAP!
- Favorite (and only) Yoga DVD’s- Rodney Yee’s Beginner DVD and his Daily Yoga.
Do you guys have any yoga favorites?