While on my trip to Grapevine/Colleyville I was able to stop by my friend Clair’s new apartment for a sleepover! It is so fun to visit her because she is seriously the guru of clean eating and healthy foods. I love looking through her pantry and fridge. She sent me a list of a bunch of bloggers she follows who post tons of yummy recipes and fitness tips.
This is what she sent me:
- www.proteinpow.com << seriously, go here!
- www.womenonlybootcamp.com >> this one is a website for a bootcamp in Miami, but it has an email listing that you can sign up for that gives you 101 fitness & nutrition tips. (I haven’t done it yet so I can’t tell you if they’re good or not)
- thecavery.com >> good recipes and they are writing about their first real Paleo challenge so there will be lots of good recipes for March for u to come! He’s on day 2 right now and both day 1 & 2 are up about his experience.
- www.tasty-health.se >> fair warning – it comes up as a foreign language but there is a “select language” drop down to the right. I was really confused at first.
- eatfitnation.com >> no recipes or workouts, but good motivation to see other people working towards fitness goals and reaching them.
- AND look at vitacost.com for good deals on fitness supplements, fat loss aids, etc etc. They’re having a little sale right now… and yes, I am shopping.
So there ya go TONS of health and fitness resources right at your fingertips.
Clair also let me try her Sweet Potato Tuna Patties. A new recipe she made for her dinner that night, found at My Healthy Dish. I don’t even like fish and I liked these so much that I made them for me and Eron’s dinner last night. Eron can be kind of tough to please and I don’t usually like fish, but we both liked these patties.
Sweet Potato Tuna Pattie
The sweet potato masks the fishy taste and the red onions add an awesome crunch and taste. You can find the recipe we used HERE!