Spontaneous cold weather = rest day for me, and by rest I mean coffee, couches, and quizzes. The end of the semester is like the end of a marathon… I know it will be over soon but I have to fight to overcome every mental thought that just wants to quit and roll over.
But, here I am pushing through question… after question… after question.
Somewhere between the HTML, CSS, elements lists, and fixed width layouts, I began to open additional browsers and attempt internet multi-tasking (my downfall to online education). I started browsing some of my favorite blogs and blog communities, clicking back and forth from quiz to blog until it eventually just became blog surfing.
Since my afternoon, quickly evolved into a time of soaking up the creative thoughts of talented bloggers, it only seemed logical to give you the opportunity to browse these sites as well!
- Shanty-2-Chic: They very first blog I consistently followed! This is a blog by two very crafty women who make D.I.Y. projects look so simple. They share budget friendly furniture to decor.
- Dashing Dish: Probably the second blog I ever followed, and even became a subscriber too. Katie makes the most delicious and healthy recipes, and her membership recipes are well worth subscribing for. She includes Weight Watchers points to most her recipes and they are very user friendly!
- Peanut Butter Fingers: Julie is hard not to love. Her posts are fun, inspiring and full of workouts, recipes, or just her day to day adventures. Did I mention her cute dog, Sadie, who makes a regular appearance?
- Unveiled Wife: This blog is sweet and all about encouraging wives with biblical principles. It is evident this blog has a heart for wives and their marriages.
- Katy Widrick: Katy is a social media guru. She has awesome tips for your blog and I cannot recommend her enough.
- Twinkle Toes and Love That Grows: Miranda is a new blogger and a very good friend of mine! She has three babies, two of which are twin boys, works full time, and still manages to practice yoga and workout regularly. Yes, she is indeed a supermom!
- Best Body Boot Camp: Tina is the Best Body Boot Camp Queen! I participated in her boot camp and would totally encourage anyone to sign up! She has mastered giving people at all different levels and locations a workout program that will fit their needs.
A few more to click and find out for yourself:
- Cookie Dough Katzen
- Toronto Runner
- One Sweet Heart
- Barefoot Colorado (running the Colfax Half Marathon too!!)
- Blonde Ponytail
- Shh…fit Happens
- Her Happy Balance
- Fit Approach – Love this encouraging community! I am a Sweat Pink Ambassador, and enjoy connecting with all who Sweat Pink! If you want to know more about it then message me!
- Fit Fluential
- The Sits Girls
- Healthy Living Blogs
Dreaming about Conferences…. Message me for sponsorship opportunities
That concludes my blog surfing, I believe I achieved my blog fix and can now fully return to my quiz… *sigh*
If you have any favorite blogs to visit, please share!