Eron has an ever-changing schedule with his new job as a police officer. He is in the FTO phase, Which means he rides around with a seasoned officer and tries to learn the ropes.
Needless to say the different shift times are an adjustment. Pretty minor for me, but Eron faces some major changes in his sleeping and eating schedule, which might not be a big deal to him, but I don’t take eating or sleeping lightly. 1) I need food when I am hungry or else bad things happen. >>HANGRY<< 2) I need at least 8 hours of sleep or I am no longer considered a functioning human being.
I can’t really help him with his sleep problems, and I
might be am over dramatizing the issues slightly, but my desire to be a good wifey is taking over.
Food is one way I might be able to help him adjust. He comes home, he is tired, he smells somewhat like he just finished football practice, okay, not as bad but sheesh how do you combat sweaty uniform smell (I feel bad for my mom), sometimes he is hungry, sometimes he is not, either way he will have quick food ready to go. <<— my mission.
In Comes Frozen McMuffs
This is not a new phenomenon. It is all over Pinterest, so I figured it was pretty safe to assume they work as good freezer food.
- 12 English Muffins
- 12 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan and crack one egg into each muffin place.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut English muffins in half and line baking sheet to toast in the oven with the eggs.
- place 1-2 slices of ham on each english muffin, a slice of cheese, and a baked egg.
- Wrap McMuff in Aluminum foil or wax paper and freeze.
Voila! Now its grab heat and go!