Does anyone remember my “Power Words?” If you want to visit the ones from the past just put your mouse over my “Personal Growth” link at the top of the page, and”Power Words” will show up! Or you can click –> “Power Words.” <–
These so called “Power Words” are words that encourage me. They help me stay focused and often remind me of who I am in Christ. They motivate me to live out my life for what God has called me to! They act like a shield when any negativity begins to creep into my thinking.
These words are not randomly picked, and then given a special meaning. They are words that stick out in a conversation, or words that I hear/read repeatedly, and just by the way they influence me, I know they already have meaning to them.
The past few mornings I have woken up, I have repeated the mantra “Be Bold.” BOLD. What a word… However, the word is somewhat powerless without the action attached to it… So, I guess this is a deluxe edition of “Power Words.”
I will let you in on my morning monologue:
I can do that. I WILL do that. I will be bold, and I will tell others to be BOLD too.
So, the concept of boldness has been planted into my brain, but what does it actually look like to be BOLD?
- Stand up for yourself and for others. Be Bold.
- Speak up when you know something is wrong. Be Bold.
- Take a risk at work. Be Bold.
- JUST DO IT! Be Bold.
- Strive for greatness. Be Bold.
- Serve your community, or even simpler… serve your family at home. Be Bold.
- Invite a buddy to workout with you. Be Bold.
- Introduce yourself to new people. Be Bold.
- and stand firm in your faith. “If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.” Isaiah 7:9 Be Bold.
Boldness is an action, and it is a mirror image of all the things God designed you to do and be. Please go and be BOLD today. 🙂